First HOLIDAY of 2018 ~ HONG KONG DAY 0 - Prelude

Hong Kong again???

Yes, again.

So I was doing a Diploma course for a year and wanted to reward myself with a SOLO graduation trip and HONG KONG was the first destination that came to mind because one of my close friends who resides in HONG KONG recently gave birth to her first child! 

And as I was randomly streaming through Expedia some day back in Apr 2018, I saw a good deal of Cathay Pacific flights and 6 nights of hotel stay for less than $700 per pax!!! However, just 2 days before my flight, as I was checking through my itinerary, I realised that we were 1 night short! Called up Expedia immediately and they sorted the missing night stay for us! Note: Always double check your itinerary especially when you are booking both flights and accommodation together because there may be a chance that the system fails to notice the actual number of nights stay you require. 

And life has its own ways to surprise you, as always!

One of my secondary school friends, let's name her HY, heard of my Hong Kong trip and asked if she could tagged along, since she hasn't really been to HONG KONG since she was very young. And I was thinking there was no harm to have company along, especially when we can order more food to share and try, so the trip for 1 became a trip for 2! 

And just 1 week before I was about to fly, my grandaunt and grand uncle-in-law who heard of my good deal decided that they would like to go to HONG KONG too! Except due to time constraint, our trip would only overlap on 2 days. 

With that, some part of the trip was a company of 2 and some part of the trip was a company of 4. All in all, I love it how the Lord shook me out of my "plan" to invite His plan into the story!

So, let the story of HONG KONG 2018 unfold. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First HOLIDAY of 2018 ~ HONG KONG DAY 4 - Day Trip to Shunde 顺德

Dream Come True 2013 - Day 1 (of 7) in Korea - Jeju-do (10 Dec 2013, Tuesday)

Winter in Korea 2019: Day 7: Seoul (Last Day of 2019)